Program for youth 18 to 30 years old
"JE ME POINTE !" CARD
It's so easy! You start saving with your very first booking.
You're a youth between 18 and 30 years old – and we want you to save big on tickets to all our performances. That's why Les Grands Ballets now offers the "Je me pointe !" card. For the exceptional price of $12, the "Je me pointe !" card offers youth 18 to 30 years old a 40% discount*.
Enjoy savings with our partners.
- 20 % off on all MAKE UP FOR EVER products On-site: 3410 Peel St., suite 2901, Montreal, 514-288-4445, firstname.lastname@example.org or at Sephora's MAKE UP FOR EVER Boutique (677 Ste-Catherine ouest, Montréal, 514- 849-8484) By phone: 514-288-4445 (Mon. - Fri., 9 A.M. à 5 P.M.)Express shipping, free of charge.
- 15 % off in all American Apparel stores in Quebec.
- 10 % off on individual memberships with access to all YMCA Quebec's Y centers.
How to get the "Je me pointe !" card and buy tickets?
First reservation at the Place des Arts ticket office :
175 Sainte-Catherine St. West
Monday to Saturday: from noon to 8:30 P.M.
Sundays and holidays: hours vary according to performance times.
Please allow a minimum of a half-hour to pick up your tickets at the box office before a performance.
Second reservation by phone :
514 842-2112 or 1 866 842-2112
Monday to Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
*except category Élite tickets
NOTE: The "Je me pointe !" inventory is limited. Do not wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets. Reserve now!
(1) Taxes, royalties and Place des Arts booking charges not included.
(2) Only one card per person and is valid until June 30, 2014. Limited to one ticket per performance. Sales conditions published on grandsballets.com apply. The card is non-refundable.
(3) Discount value based on regular ticket price.
(4) Purchased tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
(5) Cannot be combined with other current offers.